Do you study Physics at a German University and would like to experience an integrated visit (Sept 2018 – April 2019) at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) near Nairobi? Apply until January 31th 2018.
We, Ustadi e.V., are active and former physics students based in Berlin. Together with Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology we enable the enrollment of 2 university students from Germany each year.
What we offer:
– An incredible experience as undergraduate in an extremly fast developing country
– Enrollment at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) for two semesters from September 2018 until April 2019
– Scholarship that covers all tuition fees
– Inexpensive accomodation on campus
– Mentoring throughout the stay by experienced alumni
– Preparation meeting in Berlin with alumni in June 2018
Apply now to study physics in Kenya from September 2018 until April 2019!!
Help us spread the word by distributing our new poster, which you find in printable pdf format here.