Do you study Physics at a German University and would like to experience an integrated visit (Sept 2018 – April 2019) at Jomo Kenyatta University near Nairobi? Apply until January 31th 2018.
We, Ustadi e.V., are active and former physics students based in Berlin. Together with the Jomo Kenyatta University in Nairobi we enable the enrollment of 2 university students from Germany each year.
What we offer:
– An incredible experience as undergraduate in an extremly fast developing country
– Enrollment at the Jomo Kenyatta University for two semesters from September 2018 until April 2019
– Scholarship that covers all tuition fees
– Inexpensive accomodation on campus
– Mentoring throughout the stay by experienced alumni
– Preparation meeting in Berlin with alumni in June 2018
Our current students at JKUAT Anke and Jakob have arrived safely in Kenya and are currently settling in.
In the meantime, you can already apply to study physics in Kenya next year!