Apply until June 15th 2017
Do you study Physics at a German University and would like to experience an integrated visit (Jan-Aug 2018) at Jomo Kenyatta University near Nairobi? Apply until June 15th 2017.
We, Ustadi e.V., are active and former physics students based in Berlin. Together with the Jomo Kenyatta University in Nairobi we enable the enrollment of 2 university students from Germany each year.
What we offer:
- An incredible experience as undergraduate in an extremly fast developing country
- Enrollment at the Jomo Kenyatta University from January 2018 until August 2018
- Scholarship that covers all tuition fees
- Inexpensive accomodation on campus
- Mentoring throughout the stay by experienced alumni
- Preparation meeting in Berlin with alumnis November 2017
This August, Katharina visited Kenya and met with Jakob, our current student at JKUAT, and Professor Mulati, the principle of JKUAT’s college of sciences. Together they discussed the current partnership between JKUAT and Ustadi to ensure that in the following years, many more students will have the chance to be part of this unique program, studying physics in Kenya!