This student exchange is about mutual academic benefits and about exchange and mingling ideas. We are looking for physics students who
- are registered at a German university
- are available from September 2019 until April 2020
- by this time have studied 2 up to 5 semesters
- are open-minded and tolerant
- are intrinsically motivated
- have good academic records
- are reliable and able to adopt to a foreign culture and to different teaching styles
- ideally also have shown social engagement in some kind of club or at their physics department
Students from higher semesters may also apply. But they should be able to provide good reasons why they think a year abroad will probably not delay their studies. Do not hesitate to ask us questions before or during your application! Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Step – Application
Please send your application including
– filled out Application Form
– Curriculum Vitae (tabellarischer Lebenslauf)
– transcript of records from your university
– Abitur/highschool certificate (untranslated copy of the original is sufficient)
in English as one PDF until January 31th to email@example.com .
2nd Step – Interviews
We will invite candidates to Berlin to conduct an interview personally or alternatively resort to Skype in the end of February.
You will know by the beginning of March if you will be able to study in Kenya. Good luck! We are looking forward to your application.